söndag, maj 08, 2005

Grattis till Kamrat Blair

Blairs seger har fått hans politiska vänner att gratulera. Några formuleringar är talande.

"It is with great pleasure that I send you my warmest congratulations on your new election victory. I wish you every success in the pursuit of your important mission.

I am delighted we can develop the Franco-British relationship in the service of our great nations and the European Union, in the spirit of trust that continues to drive us.

Jacques Chirac

Eller denna.

"On behalf of the European Commission, I have the pleasure to convey my warmest congratulations on the occasion of your re-election as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. I look forward to working together to address the crucial challenges ahead of us, especially during the British Presidency of the EU in the second half of this year. Our close co-operation is indispensable to the success of the European Union. I look forward to meeting you again, and certainly at the next European Council."

Kommisionens President Barosso